Aapda Prabandhan Puraskar- PIB- 24-01-2020
• For the year 2020, Disaster Mitigation and Management Centre, Uttarakhand (in the institution category) and Shri Kumar Munnan Singh (Individual category) have been selected for the Subhash Chandra Bose Aapda Prabandhan Puraskar for their commendable work in Disaster Management.
• A winner shall receive a certificate and a cash prize of Rs. 51 lakhs.
• This cash prize shall be utilized by the winning institution for Disaster Management related activities only.
• In case of the winner being an individual, winner shall receive a certificate and a cash prize of Rs. 5 lakhs.
• It may be recalled that for the year 2019, 8th Battalion of the National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) located at Ghaziabad, had been selected for the award for its commendable work in disaster management.